- If an individual has never directly experienced or perpetrated sexism/discrimination/harassment, these things don't exist.
- Women who experience sexism/discrimination/harassment see sexism everywhere.
- Women who are angry about sexism/discrimination/harassment hate men.
- Angry women further promote sexist behavior by being angry.
- Men who make remarks about the lack of intelligence or competence of women are typically joking.
- Women who don't think such remarks are funny have no sense of humor.
- Women who describe sexist experiences in another country are culturally insensitive and xenophobic.
5 months ago