Friday, January 20, 2012

I Break For Ducks

The apparent typo in the title is intentional, in case you are wondering. Also, no ducks are involved. I just felt like writing that.

Anyway, the 'break' in the title refers to the fact that I have a rather intense schedule of travel and other professional activities in the nearish future, so blogging and comment moderation will be sporadic. I may need to take a bit of a blog-break until things settle down a bit.

In the meantime, I will leave you with this, which is not a duck:




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a weka to me!
LD

Anonymous said...

I also thought it looked like weka! (and it wants your sandwich)

scatterplot said...

It's a weka! I'm hoping to see some of them again when I'm over thataways next month as well.

Anonymous said...

WE NEED A NEW POST ASAP!!!